Web designers and people learning web design will know how handy an extension like Firebug is when one needs to check the styles and modify the appearance of a website. Stylebot is a similar tool for Chrome that offers a clean and simple interface to help you quickly analyze and modify CSS on a webpage, and also customize it by applying various styles to it.
The great thing about this extension is that it has a lot of options which eliminate the need to actually write code. You can just select color, font size, etc and apply. The custom styles on a page are saved and can be exported, imported and synchronized across multiple computers via the extension’s options page.
Watch demo video below:
- Chrome extension to customize css of any webpage.
- Neat interface with lots of options.
- Sync across multiple computers.
- Export, import and sync styles.
- Sponsored by Google as the Summer of Code 2010 project.
Check out Stylebot @ www.stylebot.me