Are you a web designer trying to create a striped background? If yes, then all you need is a basic striped tile that acts as a sample of the background. A web service called “Stripe Generator” helps you create this tile.
Stripe Generator is a free to use web app that helps you create striped backgrounds. What the site does is provide you with a tile of your striped backgrounds which you can then use to construct the rest of the background. For your tile you can modify numerous options including colors, orientation, background style, stripe size, stripe spacing, and gradient heights. While you modify these options the preview of your tile is shown in the right pane. The tile preview has its dimensions in pixels stated above it. You will find a download button underneath the preview.
The download button lets you download your striped background tile in the PNG image file format.
- A user-friendly web app.
- Lets you generate tiles for striped backgrounds.
- Lets you modify numerous properties of the stripes.
- Shows the dimensions of the tile in pixels on top of the preview.
- Provides the tiles as PNG downloads.
- Similar tools: Japonizer, Twilk, Dotter, Kuvva, BgPatterns, WebGraficMaker and bgMaker.
Check out Stripe Generator @ www.stripegenerator.com