If you have uploaded many mp3 files to your website, it would be a good idea to incorporate a web player that lets site visitors play those audio files. While many tools would complete this task, only Streampad will intelligently play the audio while automatically detecting the artist information and cover art for the songs.
Streampad is a free to use web player that works with Blogger, Tumblr, WordPress, Typepad, and many other site platforms. The player offers a unique embeddable code or plugin for each type of platform. When incorporated into your site, the player appears as an unobtrusive widget at the bottom of the page. The playing, pausing, next, and previous buttons are located on the left while the other options are located on the right. These other options also let you view the music playlist that is currently being played. When the playlist is displayed, the artists’ name along with the name of the song and cover art is displayed on the left pane. iTunes and Amazon links for the audio are also provided.
- A user-friendly web tool.
- Lets you play audio files uploaded to your website.
- Forms a playlist of your audio.
- Works with Blogger, Tumblr, WordPress, Typepad, and many other site platforms.
- Automatically detects song and artist information.
- Displays cover art for songs.
- Shows iTunes links and Amazon links for the songs.
- Also read related article: 3 Different Ways To Embed A Free MP3 Player On Your Website.
Check out Streampad @ www.streampad.com