If you are running a website, then you use a good number of tools to monitor its status and ensure that the site is up. But such tools often come with a price tag attached and let you monitor a fixed number of websites. Here to offer website status tracking for an unlimited number of websites is a service called StatusCake.
StatusCake is a free to use website that lets you create an account and then add websites to be monitored. You can add sites and then email addresses, phone numbers, Twitter users, and Skype usernames to be alerted in case a site is down. The site also offers an uptime widget that you can embed on your website.
Fast site tests can be quickly run to test your websites.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Lets you track up status of websites.
- Does not put limit on number of sites to track.
- Creates embeddable up status widget to be used on your sites.
- Similar tools: PushMon, UptimeRobot and Pingdom.
Check out StatusCake @ www.statuscake.com