Are you a voracious reader? Do you spend much of your free time curled up with a good book? Reading is a great way to spend your time. It helps get your brain working and it is downright fun. Have you ever wanted to compare your reading speed and comprehension to others? Well with this handy test you can find out how fast you read, compared to the national average.
The test will present you with a page from a piece of classic literature and tell you to read it at your natural reading speed. Reading it at a normal pace is important, because there will be a test after to make sure you did not just skim through the text.
The idea is find out how you compare to the national average, and in order to do that you need to be honest with the test. If you breeze through it, chances are you will get the answers wrong. The questions on the test are not overly hard, they are just designed to make sure you actually absorbed what you read. Once you finish and pass the test, it will give your results, and how they compare to the rest of the world.
- Find how fast you read compared to the U.S. national average.
- Read a page from a piece of classic literature.
- Take a test to make sure you did not just skim the section.
- Compare your results and find out more info about reading speed.
- Similar sites: Speed Reader Enhanced, QuickReader, ReadSpeeder, ZAPReader, Eyercize and Spreeder.
- Also read related article: 3 Ways You Can Learn To Speed Read Online.
Find the Staples Reading Speed Test @ staples.com/sbd/cre/marketing/technology-research-centers/ereaders/speed-reader/index.html