To know whether you are considered normal weight, overweight or obese you have to know your BMI number. BMI, which stands for Body Mass Index, is a measure of body fat based on your height and weight. You can easily find out your body mass index using the Standard BMI Calculator provided by National Health institute.
Just enter your weight and height measures into the fields and hit “Compute BMI”. The number will appear in the heart of the figure. You can choose to enter numbers in Metric or Standard measures from the tabs above.
- Find out if you are considered normal weight, overweight or obese by calculating your Body Mass Index.
- Enter your height and weight in Standard measures (foot, inches/pounds) or Metric measures (centimeters/ kilograms).
- Spanish version available (Espanol).
- Tool provided by Obesity Education Initiative of National Institute of Health.
- Free, no registration needed.
- Similar tools: Ideal Body Weight Calculator and Calories PerHour.
Check out Standart BMI Calculator @ www.nhlbisupport.com/bmi/bmicalc.htm