SQPad is a dead simple pastebin-like service to save your notes. You simply enter a text or a code snippet, input name of the file and click “Go” to save your text. Your text will be saved under its own unique URL (ex: http://sqpad.com/AGro), which you can access and edit later at any time. Optionally you can enter a password to protect your note or apply syntax hightlighting (PHP, Python, C++), which is especially useful if you are programmer and want to store code snippets.
It is very simple to use and you don’t need to register for an account to save your notes.
- Pastebin-like service to save your notes
- Save as many notes as you want. No limitations.
- Each note is saved under its own unique URL (ex: http://sqpad.com/AGro).
- Search notes by name or date.
- No registration needed.
- Similar tools: Quick Notes, TypeLink, Plain Text and Simplenote.
Check out SQPad @ www.sqpad.com