Every website or webpage has a Facebook Like button that you can click. Spotlike takes this feature to the real world by letting you print a QR code that will be linked to your Facebook page. Users can use their smartphones to scan the QR code and doing so will automatically take them to your Facebook page where they can leave feedback or click the Like button.
To start, simply enter the URL of your Facebook page and click Print. Spotlike will then print you a page with a QR code that you can paste/hang anywhere in your cafe, store, cube, home, etc. The technology is simple but the usefulness of the application is pretty amazing.
- Let people access your Facebook page without a computer.
- Print a QR code that links to your Facebook page.
- Works with any smartphone that can scan QR codes.
- No registration required.
- Similar tools: Likify, Facebook Like Count Calculator and Envolve.
- Also read related article: How To Add Facebook Widgets & Buttons To Your Website.
Visit Spotlike @ www.spotlike.com