SpiderOak is a secure online data backup, sync, sharing, remote access and storage tool. It is easy to use and lets you upload your files and access them from any Internet-connected device. It works quietly in the background and automatically backups and syncs your data across multiple computers and has a versioning system, which lets you rollback to previous versions of a stored file and access deleted files
It claims to have up to 15 times faster upload rate due to its compression and de-duplication technology. It’s fault tolerant design protects your data against any unforeseen events such as a network timeout, power outage and possible human errors.
To use the service, you have to download the SpiderOak client to your computer. Free users can manage up to 2 Gb in storage. If you subscribe for a paid account, you get 100Gb of additional file storage for 10$ a month. Service is available for Windows, Mac and Linux platforms.
For more info watch SpiderOak promo video below:
- Online data backup and storage tool.
- Supports Windows, Mac and Linux (Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian) platforms.
- Upload your files and access them from any device connected to the Internet.
- Automatically backups and syncs your data across multiple computers.
- Discreetly share selected files with friends and clients.
- Up to 15 times faster upload rate due to its compression and de-duplication technology.
- Rollback to previous versions of a stored file and access deleted files.
- Free users get up to 2GB in free storage.
- Get 100Gb of additional file storage for 10$ a month.
Check out SpiderOak @ www.spideroak.com