If you are the type who cannot save enough money or start a budget because you do not know where your money goes, then you should check out this app. Spendful is a simple personal financial management tool to help you focus to save up for a specific budget.
Spendful works simply by letting you create a budget with a starting balance. Each budget has a page where you can put in your income and expenses. There is also a field to place the expected and actual income and expenses, and on the left side you can see the start, current, and ending balances. These numbers put together gives a nice overview of your current cash flow so that you can easily see what you need to do to reach your budget goals.
You can create as many budgets as you like and even have the option to copy the existing budget for the next month, or clear the budget for the rest of the month.
Overall, Spendful can track multiple budgets and break down the details of each so you know if your budget goals are completed for the month.
- Personal budget tracking online.
- Enter expected and actual income and expenses.
- Create as many budgets as you like.
- Copy existing budget for next month.
- Similar Tools: Accpal, BudgetTracker, BudgetPulse, Thrive, and BillFloat.
- Read about 5 Personal Finance Sites That Will Help Get You In Shape.
Check out Spendful @ www.spendful.com