Google Chrome is an excellent web browser with many good features. But the built-in spell check could use some improvements. These improvements are presented by an extension called Spell Checker for Chrome.
Spell Checker for Chrome is a free to use browser tool that comes as an extension for Google Chrome. The extension offers strong spell checking tools that let you perform spell checks in twelve different languages. After you install the extension, a new icon is placed in the address bar. Click on the icon to open the spell checking window. You can type new text into this window or simply export text to the window by highlighting text from a webpage open in Chrome.
Sessions can be saved and loaded for later editing. With custom shortcuts you can copy texts and open them in the editing window. You can also add or edit the extension’s dictionary.
- A user-friendly browser extension.
- Compatible with Google Chrome.
- Offers spell check in Chrome in 12 different languages.
- Lets you save and load sessions.
- Lets you edit dictionary.
- Also read related article: The Top 5 OCR Spell Checking Tools.
Check out Spell Checker for Chrome @ chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/jfpdnkkdgghlpdgldicfgnnnkhdfhocg