Creating a backup of your Facebook account can help you immensely, particularly when you are thinking about deactivating your Facebook account. Although Facebook offers a built-in backup option, you can also use a 3rd party service “SOS Online Backup” for the task.
SOS Online Backup is a web service that backs up your social data for you. The site offers premium packages for high storage capacities; but you can opt for the site’s Facebook data backup app or smartphone app for 5GB of free backup storage. You can visit the site’s Facebook backup section and authorize the app access to your Facebook account. Next you will be provided with the option to initiate the backup by selecting precisely which items to backup – your wall items, friends, photos, videos, and messages. You will be asked for another authorization for backup after when your Facebook data will begin storing on SOS.
- A user friendly web service.
- Lets you backup your data.
- Offers free packages for Facebook data backup and smartphone usage.
- Lets you select precisely which items to backup.
- Similar tools: FolderUploader, Facebook2Zip and MyCube Vault.
- Also read related articles: How To Backup & Archive All Your Facebook Data.
Check out SOS Online Backup @ www.sosonlinebackup.com