Sosius is an online collaboration site and a group workspace that allows you to work with information in groups or individually. The site gives you 25 MB of free storage space that you can use to store files, organize information and share it with as many people as you want. The application is excellent for groups since everybody in the group with appropriate permissions can create and edit information in real time.
You can manage your work flow and tasks, automate your tasks according to your requirements, manage your calender and events. get updates on what’s going on in your group work space, and much more…
Here is an overview of the main features:
- Free online workspace for collaboration with others online.
- 25 MB of free space to create and manage your information.
- Create and publish a blog within any group folder or on the web.
- Manage web databases.
- Supports live communication via chats and instant messaging.
- Project management tools like Gantt charts, reminders and tasks.
- Securely upload, download and share files and folders.
- Simple drag and drop interface.
- Manage your calender and events online.
- Allow people to see, edit or manage your information.
Check out Sosius @ www.sosius.com