An entirely hands-free SMS phone application would surely be very convenient. Imagine how much time would be saved if an app automatically read out loud the messages you receive and type the texts you say out loud! That is precisely what an app called Sonalight Text by Voice is offering.
Sonalight Text by Voice is a phone application for Android devices. The app is sized at 5.8 MB and compatible with Android 2.2 and later. With the app installed and active, it automatically reads out loud the messages you receive. After a ‘trigger phrase’ the app can be activated to convert your speech into text; using this you can tell your phone whom you want your messages sent to and what those messages should include.
The app runs in the background and waits for your trigger phrase to begin the speech-to-text conversion.
- A user-friendly phone app.
- Compatible with Android devices.
- Reads out loud your text messages.
- Lets you speak into your phone to have your texts types automatically.
- Also read related articles: How To Make Your Mobile Phone Smarter With SMS/MMS and How To Use Google Voice To Blog Over The Phone.
Check out Sonalight Text by Voice @ market.android.com/details?id=com.sonalight