Are you tired of the clumsy time-consuming native photo and video taking apps on your smart device? If so, then you should definitely check out an app called SntapCamera.
SntapCamera is a free to use smart device application that is compatible with iOS devices. The app is sized at nearly 11.5 MB and requires your smart device to be running version 4.3 or later of iOS. The function of the application is to enable you to quickly take pictures and shoot videos. Using simple actions of tapping and sliding, you are able to take photos, record videos, and share them.
Here is a short list of commands on the application:
- A single tap to take a picture.
- Double tap to switch lens.
- Holding your tap to begin recording videos.
- Slide your finger to the left to enter the app’s settings.
- Slide your finger to the right to share media on social networks.
The supported social network that you share media to is Facebook. The app also provides you with options to start the front camera when the application starts. There is also the option to take a snapshot when the image is starting.
Using these simple options, you are able to quickly capture moments in photos and videos and then quickly upload them to Facebook.
- A user friendly smart device app.
- Compatible with iOS devices.
- Lets you quickly take photos.
- Lets you quickly take videos.
- Lets you share media to Facebook.
Check out SntapCamera @ https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id651324375