When you postpone replying to emails and get occupied with other work on your computer, there is a good chance that you will forget responding to emails. Snooze Your Email is here to help remind you to send a reply.
Snooze Your Email is a great browser extension for Google Chrome. The extension lets you set a reminder to send responses to your Gmail emails. With the extension installed you will find a new button located in the top row of Gmail while reading an email in Gmail. Clicking on that button lets you set a time for the reminder.
By accessing the extension’s options you can select the notification type. A desktop notification with sound enabled will help the most.
- Postpone emails for later.
- Compatible with Google Chrome.
- Reminds you to respond to emails.
- Works for email in Gmail.
- Reminder notifications can be desktop and have sounds.
- Similar tools: HitMeLater, Nudgemail, , FollowUp, RemindTRON, PingMe, YourLi.st, PleaseNotify.me, Memorari, Urge-Me and QuickReminders.
Check out Snooze Your Email @ chrome.google.com/extensions/detail/pbmfoncgccdhoknelpglaacbgkclcape