Snipshot is an excellent and extremely easy-to-use application that lets you easily resize and edit your pictures online. No-login required, just:
1- grab any image (from PC, web or directly from any the website),
2- instantly load and edit it in Snipshot,
3- save it online (ex. Flickr) or download it to your PC.
Snipshot – Feature List:
- One-click image import from any webpage (or upload images directly from PC).
- Save edited images as GIF, JPG, PDF, PNG, TIF, or PDF.
- Maximum image size: up to 10 MB, or 25 megapixels (5000×5000 pixels).
- Basic resize functions: crop, rotate, resize, etc.
- Basic editing functions: contrast, brightness, saturation, sharpness and hue.
- Save processed images directly to Webshots, Flickr, etc.
- One-click image auto-enhance feature for superfast quality boost.
- Apply unlimited number of undo/redo functions (Ctrl+Z and Ctrl+Y, or âŒ˜Z and âŒ˜Y on Mac).
- Browser extensions (Firefox, Internet Explorer): Add “Edit in Snipshot” option to your right click menu. See video below.
- Browser bookmarklet: Grabs all images from the webpage and imports them to Snipshot (works with all browsers).
- Webdevelopers: use Snipshot API to integrate it into your website.
[Video] Snipshot plugin for Firefox
Check out Snipshot @ (www.snipshot.com)