If you have random bits of code on your computer and are looking for a way to store and organize them at once place, Snipplr is a prolific solution for you. It’s a free code repository that allows you to store all your code snippets online and share them with others. You can even have access to the code shared by others.
Snipplr is a great to find working code snippets in an organized interface. It covers almost every programming language from C, C++, Java to PHP, Ruby, Django, Perl etc.
The code snippets can be browsed by language, title, tags and source. You can check out the most popular and recently added code snippets. It’s a must-bookmark website for programmers and web developers.
Snipplr also provides you with extras like plugins and downloads. You might want to read more about them here.
- Store and share code snippets in an organized interface.
- Covers most of the programming languages.
- Browse code snippets by programming language, title, tags and source.
- Check out the recently added and popular code snippets.
- Provides extras like plugins and downloads.
- Similar tools: CodePaste and TextSnip. ,
Check out Snipplr @ www.snipplr.com