If you mistakenly deleted important data from your website, the only way to recover it is through an external backup. Thus creating regular backups of your website is a wise decision. Here to help you do that is a web service called SnatchCode.
SnatchCode is a web service that backs up the data on your website through FTP and MySQL. After you create an account on SnatchCode you can provide your website’s URL, hostname, username, password, and port. If your website is sized under 1GB, then you can use the site’s free account. The free package supports an unlimited number of backups.
For sites with larger sizes, SnatchCode offers premium accounts for backing up site data. The site’s simple interface will help many webmasters keep their site data safe through backups.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Backs up data from your websites.
- Offers free and premium accounts.
- Backs up through FTP and MySQL.
- Similar tool: DropMySite.
- Also read related articles: Automate Your WordPress Site Backup With SSH & CRON and How To Backup Your Website Through SSH Command Line.
Check out SnatchCode @ www.snatchcode.com