Due to their rough background, images of drawings and texts on whiteboards or napkins are not as clear as one would prefer. If you have such a picture, you can use SnapClean to tidy it up.
SnapClean is a very easy photo cleanup service to use. It has recently been launched and has quite a simple aim: it tidies up images which have an almost-white background. What SnapClean does is increase the contrast of the images until you see only the writing / drawing on a white background thereby “˜tidying up’ your image.
The process works in 4 easy steps:
- You obtain a digital picture of the text or image on the whiteboard or napkin.
- You email the image to firstname.lastname@example.org
- SnapClean tidies up the image.
- SnapClean emails back the tidied up picture to you.
- Whiteboard photo cleanup application (or on other surfaces that are almost white).
- No registrations or downloads are required.
- All you do is email the image to an address.
- The tidied picture is emailed back to you.
- Similar tools: Doodle, Twiddla and WhiteyBoard.
Check out SnapClean @ www.snapclean.me