While keyboard shortcuts have certainly made tasks quicker to complete, mouse gestures simplifies things to an even greater degree. Without having to lift your hand from your mouse you can complete many tasks thanks to mouse gestures. Here to help you incorporate mouse gestures within your Chrome browser is an extension tool called Smooth Gestures.
After the extension has been installed, you can view a list of supported mouse gestures and their corresponding tasks. To perform a gesture, simply hold down the right mouse button and execute the gesture anywhere on a webpage in Chrome. Tasks you can complete through this extension include refreshing webpage, going back, going forward, and handling tabs.
- A user-friendly browser extension.
- Compatible with Google Chrome.
- Adds mouse gesture support to your browser.
- Supports a wide array of tasks.
- Similar tools: GhostMouse, Dejaclick, GhostRec and MouseFlow.
- Also read related articles:Just Gestures Lets You Use Mouse Gestures To Control Windows
Add the Power of Gestures to Your Mouse with FlyGesture [Mac]
Check out Smooth Gestures @ chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/lfkgmnnajiljnolcgolmmgnecgldgeld