If you use Facebook, you probably also use its integrated chat to talk with your friends. While it’s simple and straightforward, it’s also restricted in its certain functions. For instance you can’t directly insert images and smileys into your chat but have to instead share links to images.
Check out SmileyTime. It lets you insert images directly to Facebook chat by generating and pasting a code.
It works in 3 easy steps :
- Go to the website and choose an image from your computer.
- Click the “Upload Now” button.
- Paste the code to Facebook chat.
After you get the code, paste it in the chat window and send. You can generate and paste as many different images as you want, you simply have to save the code for every image to use later in chat.
- Paste images and smileys to Facebook chat.
- Generate and paste as many different images as you want.
- Free, no registration.
Check out SmileyTime @ www.smileyti.me