SlideShare offers a simple way to share powerpoint files online. Basically, it’s a presentation sharing site that allows you to upload and share Powerpoint and alike slideshows online. Whether it’s a Microsoft Powerpoint or OpenOffice Impress presentation, it can be uploaded and shared with others on Slideshare.
It’s also an online Powerpoint viewer. Once it’s been uploaded, users can view slides online online, embed presentation on other websites and easily download it viewing on their computers.
The stored presentations can be set to public (shared with everyone) or private (shared with people you approve) modes.
Moreover, Slideshare has a massive public presentation database covering wide range of topics i.e. finance, health, technology, business, career, fashion etc. Users can search for presentations, browse by category, check out most popular, download and more.
- Easy presentation sharing online.
- Upload your own presentations (ppt, pdf, odp, pps formats).
- Maximum presentation size is 100mb.
- Users are able to view presentations online and download them.
- Option to embed presentations on other websites.
- Create events and send conference invites.
- Search and browse presentations shared by others.
- Showcase presentations on LinkedIn profile.
- Similar website: Slidelive.
Check out SlideShare @ www.slideshare.net