If you want to create a quick slideshow from your pictures, check out Slidemypics. It lets you easily create a slideshow using pictures from your albums on Facebook, Flickr, Picasa, Photobucket and SmugMug. It is fast and requires no registration.
Simply go to their website, click to import pictures from Facebook, Flickr, etc., select albums to add to the slideshow and get the direct slideshow link at the bottom. Done!
Customize slideshow settings.
All the settings are set up by default to save you time. But if you want to customize, you can organize the order in which you want the pictures to appear, change the size of the pictures, modify the sliding template and even add a track from YouTube.
Once you are ready, you can share the direct slideshow link with other people by email, Facebook, Twitter or embed the code on your websites.
- Create HTML slideshows from your pictures.
- Import pictures automatically from your Facebook, Flickr, Picasa, Photobuket or SmugMug albums.
- Share direct slideshow link and let others view it in their browsers.
- Enable/disable slideshow autoplay.
- Publish on Facebook and Tweeter with a single click.
- Edit your slideshows later via a link sent to your email.
- Get embed code to use on your websites and social networks.
- Free, no registration.
Check out Slidemypics @ www.slidemypics.com