SlickPlan is a web app that comes very handy when you need to create visual sitemaps and flowcharts. You can use it for your web development projects or any other project where visual maps are needed. SlickPlan provides an online editor which is really easy to use. Simply add pages and organize by assigning them to a parent categories, all your changes are simultaneously reflected on a visual map.
Once the sitemap or flowchart is finished, it can be saved online, exported as PDF and shared as HTML with others. The service is free and doesn’t put any restrictions on the number of sitemaps users can create.
- Generate professional looking sitemaps and flowcharts.
- There is no limit on the number of maps you can create.
- Easy to use online editor.
- Save created sitemaps online, exports as PDF, or share via direct link.
- Free, registration required.
- Try a demo account here.
- Similar tools: LovelyCharts, ProductPlanner and LucidChart.
Check out SlickPlan @ slickplan.com