Do you usually wake up feeling groggy? If yes then you are probably waking up in the middle of a sleep cycle instead of after or before it. Here to help you avoid waking up in the middle of a cycle and to help you wake up feeling refreshed is a web service called Sleepy Time.
Sleepy Time is a free to use web service that helps you find out the best times to go to bed. Sleepy Time asks you the time you are going to wake up. Then based on the calculation that a sleep cycle lasts nearly 90 minutes, the site gives you a couple of time options at which to fall asleep. You can go to bed a few minutes before these times to ensure you wake up feeling fresh.
You can even use the site if you are about to go to sleep and want to see the best times to wake up.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Helps find out the best times to wake up feeling fresh.
- Helps find out the best times to fall asleep to wake up feeling fresh.
- Does not require any registration.
- Similar tool: SleepTiming.
Check out Sleep Time @ www.sleepyti.me