People with weight problems often make plans to diet only to abandon the plan later. What they need is something that constantly motivates them and encourages them to get results soon. This is precisely what Skinnyo does.
Skinnyo is a free to use website with a community of people who set weight loss targets for themselves. You can sign up for the service and then enroll yourself into any one of the challenges on the site such as losing 7 pounds in half a month. The site also lets you keep a diary of your weight so you can monitor and see when you need to start dieting again.
Since the site is a community site, you can add others as your friends and get support from them while returning the favor. Through graphically monitoring your progress and getting support from the Skinnyo community, you will be able to successfully meet your weight loss targets.
- Free weight loss progress tracker
- A user friendly interface.
- Lets you set weight targets.
- Lets you enroll into weight loss challenges.
- The site’s community provides strong moral support and advice for your weight loss targets.
- Similar tools: HotCal, Weight Loss Tracker, CaloriesPerHour, Ideal Body Weight Calculator and WeightMirror.
- Also see related article “6 Great Free Weight Loss Resource Sites“.
Check out Skinnyo @ www.skinnyo.com