Website developers often have to ensure that their site will display properly in the most common screen resolutions. To test website resolution compatibility they often change their own screen resolution manually or use an external program to change the browser’s resolution. But many developers will find the method offered by Simures to be more convenient.
Simures is a free web tool that shrinks or expands any website according to the screen resolution you enter. For instance you can your site’s URL and then enter 300×300 into the site’s dimensions; then you can check out how your site will look like on a smartphone. If you want to view the site in different dimensions, you simply enter a different resolution; the site will not need to be reloaded – the resolution change will occur in real-time.
- A user friendly website.
- Check how your website looks in different resolution sizes.
- Does not require any registrations.
- Great tool for website developers.
- Similar tools: Browize and ViewLike.us.
- Also read related article: 3 Firefox Plugins To Test Your Website In Different Resolutions.
Check out Simures @ www.simures.com