Most users use the same master password for each website they use (email, online banking, amazon etc). It is not very safe because someone who finds out your password can access all your other online accounts. If that’s your case, check out SimplePassword. It is a free online service that lets you generate strong and unique passwords for different websites that you use from a single master password.
How it works:
- Pick a master password for all your websites.
- Click “Generate my Password” to generate a unique password for each different website you use.
- Use the generated passwords for the corresponding websites.
And if you lose your generated password, simply come to SimlePassword, enter your master password and it will generate the same password for that respective website. Generated passwords are strong and contain both small and capital letters and numbers.
- Generates strong unique password for each website you use using a a single master password.
- Generated passwords are strong and contain both small and capital letters and numbers.
- Free, no registration needed.
- Similar tools: SafePasswd, PasswordSuggest, PassPub and others.
Check out SimplePassword @ www.simplepassword.com