An email signature adds a nice professional touch to your outgoing emails. Creating a visually appealing email signature yourself can be tricky. In case you are looking for an app that helps you with this, through pre-formed signature themes, you should check out a site called Sigwich.
When you visit Sigwich’s homepage, you can begin typing in the signature entries; these entries include sign-off, name, company, telephone, mobile, address, email, and website. You can omit any entry you want and there are editable font options for all entries. Your signature is updated in a live preview and you can view it in different signature layouts.
When you are done creating your signature you can save it by creating an account; the signatures can be quickly used within Microsoft Outlook or a browser-based email service by installing the appropriate Sigwich client on your computer.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Lets you create signatures.
- Provides editable font for each signature field.
- Signatures can be easily used in Outlook or an online email service.
- Similar tools: iPhone Signature Creator and TwitFooter.
- Also read related articles: 5 Ways To Create Custom Multiple Signatures In GMail.
Check out Sigwich @ www.sigwich.com