Showtime is a cool app for iPhone which helps you keep a track of your favorite shows on TV. What’s interesting here is that it isn’t an iPhone app which you need to download from the Appstore. Instead, it’s a web app created specifically to work on iPhone and iPod touch. You just need to visit their site on your iPhone/iPod touch and add it to the home screen. You can check out the weekly schedule of various shows and create a program watchlist. The app lets you know when new episodes are available.
The app claims to track 299 TV programmes along with 51,540 episodes. It’s simple, easy to use and you don’t need to download or install anything.
- Track your favorite TV shows on iPhone and iPod touch.
- Web app, not a native iPhone app.
- Just visit the website on your iPhone to use the tool.
- Track 299 programmes and create watchlists.
- Similar tools: Epguides, MyTVRSS and LocateTV.
Check out Showtime@ www.showtime-app.com