Your computers have a lot of hidden files. Mostly these are system files and you do not need to view them. But when it comes to situations like cleaning disk space, viewing these hidden files becomes necessary. In Windows, you have to access folder options and then enable or disable viewing hidden files each time you want to display or hide them. But Mac users have a far easier method available, thanks to a tool called ShowOrHide.
ShowOrHide is a small utility that helps you to quickly show or hide your Mac computer’s hidden files. The app comes compressed in a ZIP archive that is sized at 13 MB.
Please remember that before you delete any hidden files, ensure that they are not essential system files!
- A user-friendly desktop app.
- Compatible with Mac computers.
- Easily lets you show hidden files.
- Easily lets you hide hidden files.
- Also read related articles: Personalize Your System & Enable Hidden Features With Deep [Mac], Unveil Hidden Mac OS X Features With Secrets and Tweak Mac Leopard’s Hidden Settings With xMod.
Check out ShowOrHide @ www.deprez.org/folio_0028_en.html