Want to learn how to wrestle an alligator or diaper a baby? ShowMeNow shows you how. It contains how to guides with colorful step by step illustrations for many practical life skills “teach a kid ride a bike”, “estimate remaining daylight” and some exotic ones like “fend of a shark”. There are currently more than 60 guides viewable online and more added weekly.
These guides are from a book called “Show Me How: 500 things you should know”, which includes the full collection of 500 guides with more than 5,000 illustrations on 320 pages. If you have more ideas – practical tips, tricks etc., you can submit them online and they might be illustrated and posted on the site or even appear in the next book.
- Step-by-step show me how guides with colorful and fun illustrations.
- More than 60 guides online for everything from “Teach a kid ride a bike” to “Dig a snow cave”.
- Guides are from book called “Show Me How: 500 things you should know”.
- Option to purchase full collection of 500 guides with more than 5,000 illustrations, order the book online.
- Send your own tips to ShowMeNow to get them illustrated and posted online or even published in the next book.
Check out ShowMeNow @ www.showmenow.com