Custom t-shirts can be great fun. You can put brilliant designs on them and / or text for humor or to announce your stand on a serious issue. If you have a custom t-shirt idea, the best way to visualize the completed form is Shirt Mockup.
Shirt Mockup is a free to use website that lets you create images for your custom t-shirts. You get a standard t-shirt that you can optionally change to a “distressed t-shirt”. The interface then lets you place your design on the shirt.
Your design should be in a JPG or GIF file and sized less than 300 KB. Once you place it on the shirt, you can use the built-in color picker to change the shirt’s color to match the background of the design. You can also scale and rotate the design. When done, you can save the image as a JPEG file to your computer.
If you are using the site’s free account, the image will have a watermark in the bottom right, out of the shirt’s way. This image can be greatly helpful in visualizing the final product and explaining your t-shirt idea to a professional.
- A user friendly website.
- Lets you create t-shirt mock ups online.
- You can place a design on the shirt.
- You can change the orientation of the design.
- You can change the shirt’s color to match the design’s background color.
- Similar tools: BlankLabel, ShirtsMyWay, Teenormous and PleaseDressMe.
- Also read related articles:How To Design Your Own Cool Geeky T-Shirt Using Whatever Tools You Have
Where To Buy Cool T-Shirts Online
How To Score Money With T-Shirt Designs
- If you are looking to get some cool Geeky T-Shirts Check Out The New MakeUseOf T-Shirt Store.
Check out “Shirt Mockup” @ www.shirtmockup.com