Wandering what is the cheapest way to send a package ? Check out ShipGooder. Here you can quickly compare shipping rates (within US and Canada) among major package couriers including FedEx, UPS, DHL, Canada Post and several others.
- 1. Simply type-in two post codes and a weight of your package.
2. ShipGooder will return a table comparing shipping rates based on the delivery time.
Once you have decided which courier you want to ship with just click on the courier’s link and complete the shipping form.
- Compare and get the lowest shipping rates (within US and Canada_.
- View shipping rates for different delivery times.
- Supported carriers: FedEx, UPS, DHL, Purolator, the U.S. Postal Service, Canada Post and a number of local carriers.
- Read customer feedback for each shipping company. Have something to say ? Leave feedback.
- Weights over 150 lbs.
- Prefilling the “From” zip and weight to make it more eBay friendly.
- LTL (trucking) rates for up to 50,000 lbs.
- More local and regional courier options.
Check out ShipGooder @ www.shipgooder.com