Do you often find it difficult to gather all the pictures from your friends after an event? This is especially true and important after your most memorable dates like weddings and birthdays, when you want to make sure that you have all the snaps of the event saved and shared.
Sharypic is a cool app that does just that. It lets you invite your friends so that you can post all of your pictures in one place. Sharypic also allows you to import your pictures from Facebook, Flickr, and Picasa for easy sharing and gathering. Your friends will not need to upload their pictures twice since they can just easily be imported.
Once all the pictures are uploaded, you now have one big album for your event. Your friends can then view them or comment on the pictures through Facebook. Sharypic also includes a slideshow view for a more dramatic viewing.
Users can also create their own events for public collaboration and viewing. You can check out a nice mashup about Steve Jobs here.
- Add photos from Facebook, Flickr, and Picasa.
- Gather everyone’s pictures.
- Invite friends to add pictures.
- Comment on best pictures.
- View as grid or slideshow.
- Similar Tools: Read about our recommended 4 Sites For Groups To Easily Share Photos From One Event
Check out Sharypic @ www.sharypic.com