If you have two computers on your desk and use them both, shifting your mouse and keyboard is often inconvenient. ShareMouse is an app to ease that situation by letting you control multiple computers through the same mouse-keyboard pair.
ShareMouse is a freeware desktop application for Windows and Mac systems. The app lets you connect two computers on your network so that you can control both using a single mouse-keyboard pair. The computers should have their own monitors and in your viewing range.
Once the app is installed on both computers connected on the same network, you can access the app and manage the monitor-jumping hotkey. If there are multiple ShareMouse users on the same network, then you can set a password for your computer to restrict mouse-keyboard access.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Lets you control multiple computers through the mouse-keyboard pair.
- Supports two or more computers on the same network.
- Lets users on same network set up passwords to restrict access.
- Similar tools: Mouse-whitout-borders and MouseFIGHTER.
- Also read related articles:
Check out ShareMouse @ www.keyboard-and-mouse-sharing.com/index.html