Techies will find it extremely helpful to turn their smartphone into a server. But what type of a server would be most useful? DLNA, DNS, DDNS, email, FTP, IRC, proxy, SMS, SSH, Telnet, test, time, web, or WebDAV? Whichever type of server you want to turn your smartphone into, you can do it with the free application entitled Servers Ultimate.
Servers Ultimate is a free to use smartphone application that is sized at nearly 3 MB and is compatible with devices running Android 2.1 or later. You can have run multiple instances running of any of the abovementioned server types. After you have created your servers you can automatically start or stop them based on the Wi-Fi network you are connected to. You can also automatically email and clear a comprehensive log when the maximum amount has been reached. Server-specific features can be found on the app’s download page.
- A user-friendly phone app.
- Compatible with Android devices.
- Lets you a server on your Android phone.
- Supports 15 different types of servers.
- Also read related articles: Turn Your Android Phone Into a Shared Internet Launching Point With PAW, FTP Droid – Transfer Files To Your Android Device From Anywhere [Android] and Manage & Share Your Files With File Expert [Android].
Check out Servers Ultimate @ play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.icecoldapps.serversultimate