Today many jobs require typing with the computer’s keyboard. Being able to type fast and accurately can save a lot of time on the job. While there are many typing tutor programs out there, tools that are absolutely free and cover multiple languages are rare. Sense-Lang is one of these rare tools.
Sense-Lang is a free to use website that helps visitors improve their typing speed. You can take advantage of Sense-Lang through tutorials and games. These tutorials are classified into different sections: typing tutorials (these concern the main keyboard keys, the alphabets) and keypad tutorials (these concern the numeric keypad keys). A comprehensive test of typing speed and accuracy is also provided to test your typing progress. The games section includes many enjoyable games that are more fun tests to check the accuracy and speed in your typing. Sense-Lang also has separate sections for children and the elderly; these sections focus particularly on them and help them improve their typing.
- User friendly interface.
- Includes many tutorials.
- Visitors can choose their language.
- Interactive games to make typing more fun.
- Separate sections dedicated to children and the elderly.
- Similar tools: TypingLessons-Online, PowerTyping, Typeracer, TypingWeb, 10-Fast-Fingers and Keybr.
- Also read related articles: Want to Type Faster? (Not Another Touch Typing Course), Make Learning To Type Online More Fun By Defeating Ninjas! and 7 Good Tips To Faster Typing On The iPad.
Check out Sense-Lang @ www.sense-lang.org