No matter how good an email service is, it usually doesn’t allow you to send attachments more than 10 MB. So how should one share files that are large? Senduit is one way to do that. It lets you upload and share files up to 100 MB in size.
Once you upload the file, you get a private link that you can share with any body you desire. If the file has sensitive information, you can also select a time period after which the link to the file would expire. You can set any expiration time ranging from 30 minutes to 1 week. Senduit can be used to share any type of file including documents, songs and movies. When the recipient clicks on the shared Senduit link, it is automatically downloaded to their computer.
- Upload and share files up to 100 MB.
- Get a private URL to share files securely.
- Set any desired expiration time for your file.
- Quick, easy-to-use and secure.
- No registration required.
- For more similar tools check our article “5 Easy Websites to Share Files Online Without Signing Up“.
Visit Senduit @ www.senduit.com