Developers of digital media often struggle when it comes to selling their products online. Setting up an online shopping store for just a few digital products seems like a lot of work. Here to simplify matters is a web service called Sellfy.
Sellfy is a web service that helps you sell digital products. You start by creating an account on the site; remember to sign up using the email address you registered your PayPal account with. Next you can drag a file into the browser to have it uploaded to the site.
You are provided with two different types of purchase buttons that you can embed on your own site or blog. People can use these buttons to purchase your item through their PayPal account. The site charges you only 5% of the transaction; there are no other costs.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Helps you sell digital media online.
- Provides 2 different embeddable buying buttons for your products.
- Supports payments through PayPal.
- Similar tools: UploadnSell, Oronjo, Tagito and BigCartel.
Check out Sellfy @ www.sellfy.com