Knowing the various threats that the Internet poses, online privacy has now become an important issue for all Internet users. Browser cookies are one way your Internet activities are tracked. To view and selectively opt-out these tracking cookies you should pay a visit to Select Out.
Select Out is a free to use website that helps detect browser cookies. Along with discovering these cookies it also shows the services the cookies correspond to.
By clicking on a service’s name you can open its Select Out profile where you can read about it in detail.
You can then remove all cookies by one simple mouse click. Alternatively you can do a selective removal by removing some cookies and leaving the others intact. The selective removal gives you a greater control over your online privacy.
- Helps ensure online privacy.
- Finds stored browser cookies and the web services they belong to.
- Deletes all cookies and helps perform selective removals.
- Similar tools: PrivacyChoise and KeepMyoptOut.
- Also read related articles:
Check out Select Out @ www.selectout.com