ScreenSnag is a downloadable desktop application that lets you easily take a photo of your computer screen. You can capture an an entire screen, region of the screen, a window, or an element on the window with single hotkey or a click.
It has a Timer option to perform screen captures at your defined intervals. It has many configuration settings depending on the situation. Save different settings’ combinations into profiles for quicker access later on.
To see all the available features of the app, download it for free from their website.
- Capture entire screen or region of the screen.
- Capture a window or an element on the window.
- Capture with a click of your mouse of keyboard hotkeys.
- Enable/disable magnifier window when performing an area capture.
- Set capture transparency (0-100%).
- Timer option: perform screen captures at your defined time intervals.
- Save different settings’ combinations into different profiles.
- 100% Freeware.
- For Windows Xp/ Vista/ 7.
- No additional software required.
- Similar tools: ImageSnatcher, Snaggy and CloudShot.
Check out ScreenSnag @ www.wolfcoders.com/screensnag