Screenpresso is a desktop screen capture tool packed with a lot of useful features, simplifying the screen capture process and saving yourself a lot of time.
Once you install Screenpresso, press Print Screen to capture a screenshot. Instead of importing the captured image to an image editing software, Screenpresso collects all of the images that you have captured so that you can review them later. You can choose to capture specific screen regions by single clicking on an area or by dragging the mouse. Double clicking the Screenpresso icon in the system tray opens up the Screenshot history where you can view the images that you captured, save them and edit them with the built-in editor.
It also provides a shortcut button for your other image editing software, upload them to your Twitter account, or drag and drop them to your e-mail or to Windows Explorer.
- Easy to use desktop screenshot tool.
- Capture a part of the screen or a specific region.
- Collects all your screen captures in one place so you can view them later.
- Drag and drop screenshots to email and Windows Explorer.
- Edit the screenshots with the built-in image editor.
- Add effects to the screenshots.
- Merge images that can’t be captured on one screen.
- Share screenshots on Twitter.
- Resize and export multiple images.
- Similar tools: SuperScreenshots, Talon, SnapCasa, SuperScreenshots, Clip2Net, Kwout , WebSnapr and Thumbalizr.
Check out Screenpresso @ www.screenpresso.com