You are debating amongst your friends how the phrase “faux paus” is pronounced but don’t have access to any computer to book to confirm. SayIt can help in such situations. Simply send a text message to a local US number with the word and the tool will call you back within a few seconds with the correct pronunciation of the word.
You , then, also have the option to hear the complete definition of the word. The tool is free to use, however, your cell phone carrier may charge standard text message and phone call charges. On the backend, SayIt uses a number of technologies like Frovo and Twilio to get you the pronunciation. You can use it as many times as you want without any kind of sign-up or download.
- Check pronunciation of a word on your cell phone.
- Hear the pronunciation and complete definition of the term.
- No registration or download required.
- Similar tools: Howjsay, Phras.in, ConfusingWords and WebSourceIt.
- Also read: “Whadja say? Online Word Pronunciation Guides“
Visit SayIt @ www.sayit.solid1pxred.com/#