SaveSpell is a nifty expired domain name finder which tracks domain names expiring soon and then compares those names with dictionaries and word lists in different languages to see if the domain name matches any known word or term.
When you perform a keyword search, you get a 4 column list in the results that includes related domain names, their corresponding status, the word lists they are a part of and the last time a change was made to the domain name. You can filter the results by gTLDs, status and word lists.
Clicking on a domain name leads you to a page where you get other information like its Pagerank, registrar information, dates of formation and expiration, appraisal and backlinks (via different tools), and a link to buy the domain if it is available for registration.
- Track expired domains and compare with word lists.
- Word lists available in different languages.
- Filter search results by gTLDs, status and word lists.
- Buy the domain directly if it is available.
- Similar tools: Wordoid and Dot-o-mator.
Check out SaveSpell @ www.savespell.com