Numerous web apps let you manage tasks by creating to-do lists. But these apps either do not let you add any detailed information with your tasks or require you to fill out details of every task. Here to give you the option to fill in those details or leave them empty is a web app called Sandglaz.
Sandglaz is a free to use web tool for creating to-do lists and sharing them. The first noteworthy feature of Sandglaz is that the tasks you type in your lists can include details other than a title. These details include a description and a due date. By default, your to-do lists have four sections divided according to importance and urgency. You can rename sections any time and can drag tasks from one section to another.
Sharing to-do’s is quite simple. You invite friends to view your lists via email. Whether your friends are able to only read your lists or modify them is up to you.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Lets you create to-do lists.
- Divides tasks into different sections.
- Tasks can be dragged between sections for better organization.
- You can add descriptions and due dates with each task.
- Task lists can be shared with friends.
Check out Sandglaz @ http://sandglaz.com