To encrypt, simply enter your text and password into provided fields and then click on “Encrypt the message” button. There is also an option to set the expiration time after which the text will become non decryptable.
- Encrypt your text right inside your browser.
- Your text will be password protected and encrypted with secure XXTEA block cipher algorithm.
- Set the expiration time after which the text will become non decryptable.
- Currently you can encrypt no more than 32 kilobytes of data (10 printed pages of text) at one session.
- Free and no sign up.
- Similar tools: Crypo, Encodor, InfoEncrypt and File-Encryptor.
Check out SafeMess @ www.safemess.com