How would you like to create a website without writing a single line of code, without paying a penny for hosting and without installing a single software on your machine?
Sounds too good to be true? Well, it is not. With Roxer you can create web pages without the hassle of HTML by simply using their drag and drop functionality. Roxer is a WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) website builder that lets you create extensive web pages. Even better, they let you edit your web page right on the spot without going into the backend or a messy administration panel.
A very attractive example is Roxer’s own home page. They claim that it was built using Roxer and actually it is not so hard to believe. Moreover, they let you demonstrate the working of Roxer by actually letting you edit their own home page. Just click on the little lock on the bottom left of the page and then you can edit their home page by dragging and dropping stuff.
One would think that this WYSIWYG editor would only allow to create a simple webpage but in fact you can add a lot of good things on your web page. Here is an overview of the main features Roxer offers:
- Online wysiwyg website creator.
- Create web pages by dragging and dropping.
- Create multiple pages with different backgrounds.
- In addition to normal text boxes, you can also add speech bubble and glitter text to your page.
- Functionality to allow your visitors to add comments.
- Add images from your computer or from the internet.
- Add YouTube videos, google calender and sticky notes to your page.
- Point your domain name to your roxer website.
- Add lines, boxes, transparencies to improve your layout.
- Delete unneeded objects with a single click.
- Sample websites that have been created using Roxer.
You might also want to check out a related article on MakeUseOf, on how to Create A Website For Free with No Annoying Ads.
Go to Roxer @ www.roxer.com