Do you have a Twitter account that is dedicated solely to making promotions? If yes, then there are certain tweets which you would want to retweet based on the words, tags, or mentions they contain. Here to help you do precisely that is a web service called RoundTeam.
RoundTeam is a free to use web service that lets you add multiple Twitter accounts and set up automatic retweeting for each one of them. The app lets you specify hashtags, mentions, and keywords which are found in the tweets of your followers, users you follow, or in the Twitter public stream; based on your specified words, tweets are automatically retweeted through your account.
This simple web service will be an excellent addition to the marketer who uses Twitter for promotional purposes.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Lets you automatically retweet tweets.
- Bases retweets on hashtags, mentions, and keywords you specify.
- Searches tweets of your followers, users you follow, and the public Twitter stream.
- Similar tools: Retranstwitter and TwitDrip,
Check out RoundTeam @ http://roundteam.co